Pre-K to Get Ready For Kindergarten
Our Pre-K program is a center-based plan with developmentally appropriate activities. We provide for the whole child including social, emotional, spiritual and academic needs.
We provide challenging, open-ended activities that encourage children to think. We have an integrated curriculum which includes reading to foster a love for the written word, counting and sequencing to foster a love for numbers, being social and learning to be a community to foster love and respect for one another. Our age appropriate activities are designed to introduce and strengthen cognitive and social skills.
Our Pre-K graduates are ready for Kindergarten.
Pre-K Daily Schedule Includes:
- Prayer and Good Morning Message
- Circle Time Activities including: calendar, weather, pick a poem, number bear
- Center Activities including: block building, sand table, doll house, kitchen, drawing
- Curriculum enrichment including: a lesson from one of the major areas of Math, Literacy, Handwriting, and Science
- Literacy Enrichment including: reading readiness activities, alphabet and letter/sound associations, journaling, etc.
- Art Classes, SmartBoard Story Time, Music and Movement, and Physical Education, Religion Lessons
- 3 half days per week
- 3 full days per week
- 5 full days per week
Limited openings still available. Contact the office for more information at (781) 438-2593 or via email at email@example.com